No matter what surface treatment you desire at any scale, we can handle just about anything. From faux finishes and Venetian plaster to paint booth projects, we handle in-house cabinets, patio furniture, or just about anything else that fits in our booth. We can paint it and hit the mark on the look you desire.
- We communicate well and respond to your special needs and schedule
- We take professionalism, quality, and speed very seriously
- We are dedicated to containing costs and providing competitive bids
- We show up on time and work around your schedule
- We do all the prep and patching for a high-quality, long-lasting project
- We put everything back, we are a painting service rather than just “painters”
- Our product is high quality and outlasts our competitors often by years
What types of projects can you handle?
Here are just a few examples of the types of specialty projects we can handle:
- Markerboard for dry erase
- Wall protection
- Bar tops
- Venetian plaster
- Faux finishes of all kinds
- Onsite & offsite door and trim finishing
- Patio furniture
- Drywall taping
- and more...
Give us a call if you’d rather have the pros do it right the first time.
Paint Booth Projects
We have a large paint booth at our facility so we can handle custom projects that others cannot.
What’s the process?
- Initial meeting
- Color and material options consultation
- Competitive quote
- Quote acceptance
- Schedule it
- Project happens
- Proper surface prep
- Everything returned to its original places
- Project review & walkthrough
What are the options and suggested additional services?
No matter what you want to paint or how you want it to look, we will consult and coordinate with you to give you the look you want.
What equipment do you have to make the project go smoothly?
In addition to traditional painting equipment, we have, as mentioned, a paint booth in our facility that can handle just about any custom project. Our booth is large: 16x30x10. If it fits inside, we can paint it.
We follow all industry safety guidelines and rules.
How many people are on your team?
We employ up to 30 professionals at any given time. All have more than seven years of experience under their respective belts. That allows us to continuously take on new projects and maintain the quality our customers have come to expect.
What do you do to protect my facility?
We protect any of the adjacent surfaces not being worked on including walls, doors, equipment, and anything else in the area that cannot or should not be removed.
How long do your projects take on average?
From 1 week to 1 month is the typical range.
How do you prevent unnecessary disruptions?
We work around your schedule! We can come in at night and on weekends if it’s needed to help keep your own team on track and productive.
What does it cost?
We are a union commercial painter. That doesn't mean we will be more expensive because our prices are aggressive and competitive. However, our staff are very professional and dedicated to high-quality materials, so painting should be less frequent. Highly trained union painters are better trained and more efficient than others. Our union painters paint better and faster because they are professionals. Professionals can paint 50 to 75% faster than non-professionals. Try us and see.