Whether you are an office building, a hospital or a large construction project, the question of which company to choose for your commercial painting project can be a tough one. Should it be a small shop, a big shop or the the lowest bid? It’s tough to know, but here’s how we see it.
We’ve been painting for decades and we continuously win projects and become a trusted partner to the businesses we work with based on a few simple things.
- We communicate well and respond to your special needs and schedule
- We take professionalism, quality and speed very seriously
- We are DEDICATED to containing costs and providing competitive bids
- We leave nothing behind but the paint on the walls
- We show up on time
- We move everything for you and do all the prep (patching)
- We paint and then put everything back. We are not “painters”, we are a painting service. There is a BIG difference.
What types of businesses do we focus on helping? What size and what type?
Our work includes both new construction and existing buildings. Whatever your needs, large or small, we deliver. Core clients are hospitals and medical offices, including operating rooms and surgery centers, churches and religious facilities, schools and related buildings, professional offices spaces of all kinds, including owner-occupied offices and workplaces. We have the team and training to get in, get out and leave it beautiful.
This can be accomplished because we establish a working relationship from the start and provide constant communication throughout the process. Many of our clients have been with us for many years due to the trust we’ve built over time.
We can handle everything from the simple to the complex. This includes historic buildings and everything from simple paint projects to specialty surface treatments, faux finishes and custom printed wallpapers.